Support Citizens Academy
Citizens Academy is proud to launch the beginning of our working circles program! Starting with our Telling our Stories Circle and our Sustainability Circle, we are looking to actively get our community involved in our planning and our purpose. Please check out the details below and if you’re interested in helping out, please introduce yourself using the form provided. Would you like to know how to get without delay? Participate in while using the merkur casino spiele kostenlos ohne anmeldung proper now. There’s lots of money and also entertaining!
If you’re interested in joining our diverse team but are looking to help out in a different way, please still let us know. We’d be excited to connect with you to come up with a way to work together!
Telling Our Stories Circle
Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing. — Rollo May
Are you …
- a bit of a techie geek?
- pretty good at using social media platforms?
- and staying current with the latest and greatest communication tools.
Do you …
- enjoy writing?
- believe that proper grammar is important?
- enjoy working on your own schedule and are comfortably self-motivated?
What we will do: Working closely with the leadership team of Citizen’s Academy, the Telling Our Stories working circle will work to collect and communicate the stories of all our fabulous community members! We are looking to interview, transcribe, photograph, and film any and all stories that demonstrate the impact of Citizens Academy. We will share these stories on our website, using social media, and through our communications!
Anticipated Commitment: 5-10 hours monthly. Working circles will design their terms of reference and distribute tasks together at the first meeting. We respect and understand that people may need to step in and out as needed.
Find people who share your values, and you’ll conquer the world together. — John Ratzenberger
Are You …
- outgoing and friendly?
- comfortable making small talk and meeting strangers?
- passionate about connecting people to great ideas?
Do You …
- approach difficult conversations as honest conversations?
- enjoy networking?
- enjoy setting goals and targets?
What you will do: Working closely with the leadership team of Citizen’s Academy, the Sustainability Circle will help to:
- identify potential partners and sponsors
- facilitate relationships between Citizen’s Academy and potential stakeholders
- design and execute fundraising events
- explore novel funding streams and social finance mechanisms
Anticipated Commitment: 5-10 hours monthly. Working circles will design their terms of reference and distribute tasks together at the first meeting. We respect that people may need to step in and out as needed.
Tell us a little bit about yourself!
Thank you for your interest in contributing to Citizens Academy. Community participation is an integral part of our philosophy and the work we do together makes all the difference. All information collected will be kept confidential and will be used only for the purposes of determining how best we might work together.